March 14, 2011

Of all the frugal things I do . . . . .


. . . . the one that makes me the most proud is that I have learned to cut my husband's hair. I never thought I would have been able to do this.

Of all the days of the week the one I love the most is Sunday.  I go to Church in the mornings, have lunch with my family and then I can take a nap and read in the afternoon.  Sunday afternoons used to be spent getting ready for the work week.

What about you?  What is one frugal thing that you do that you never thought you could do?

What is your favorite day of the week?  If you don't have a favorite day, what can you do to make one day or afternoon or evening special?

1 comment:

Alicia Kiesling said...

I also have learned to cut Brandon's hair. We got a hair cutting kit with wedding money, so that was free and we save about $15 a month. It's a pretty good deal if you ask me! I'm not sure why others don't do it!!